Ally
If you're a coffee junkie like me, you're always looking for ways to enhance the maximum flavor out of that tiny bean. A few months ago, my boyfriend got me turned onto french pressed coffee...OMG, where has this been my whole life? Sure, the stuff I brew in my ancient Mr. Coffee is good but man, oh man the french press makes it so much better!

Anyhow one of my favorite coffee/tea equipment companies, Bodum, currently has a great french press on sale at Crate and Barrel. They've been reduced from $29.95 to $19.95 and come in three cute designer colors.


Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. lacybee Says:

    FYI: there's a camping french press at REI :)- has insulation jacket.. It's my fav.


  2. Katy Says:

    Z got me a green Bodum at Sbucks. It's made from recycled plastics and I think it was sbout the same price. Now, I'm just looking for the right brew. My cheapie TJ's French Roast is great in my espresso maker, but not as great in the french press.


  3. Ally Says:

    Katy, S & I buy our coffee at Temple on S Street and if you ask them to they will "french press grind" it for you.


Post a Comment