Jubilee Farms will be hosting it's inaugural pig roast May 12th, from 9am to 5pm at McClatchy Park. General tickets are $25 in advance ($30 day of), children $12.50 in advance ($15 day of) and VIP tickets are $50. Chef Brad Cecchi from the Grange restaurant will be cooking. Proceeds will benefit the Oak Park Farmers Market.
Currently the menu is:
Jubilee Farm Berskshire Pork including:
- Roasted Whole Pig
- Salt Roasted Pork
- Grilled Rack of Pork
- Roasted Porchetta
- Fresh Sausages
- Farm Fresh Chicken (Cooked Inside the Pork)
- Baked Beans
- Grilled Asparagus
- Farmers Market Strawberries
- Farmers Market Potato Salad
- Vegetables Boulangere
- Grilled Vegetarian Option Available*
- Coca-Cola provide by Sacramento Coke Bottling Company
- Apple Cider & Juices provided by Barsotti Family Juice Co.
- The amazing Bacon Maple Doughnut by Doughbot Doughnuts
...and much more!
All of the vegetables will be sourced from local farms such as Full Belly Farm, Farm Fresh to You and other Oak Park Farmers Market vendors.
Live music & a raffle.
For more information or to buy tickets: